Tuesday, April 5, 2011

The World's Creepiest Places

I'm certainly getting the hang of this blogging so here's another.

It's been a busy week - a lot of inquiries on he new Zombies book and trying to work on The World's Creepiest Places. An official publication month has been designated for my new book which will be out in October this year.


This means that I'm working to a tight deadline and have to have the book ready at least a couple of months before then. I've also been working a bit on the new comics and if you check Bog Standard Comix over the next few days there should be some new lettered artwork up. I had an e-mail from Adrian no later than this morning to say that things were ready on that front. Things are still slow on that front but I'm getting plenty of inquiries, especially about Space 1949.

On the publicity front, I've been doing a number of interviews over the last week - one in Denver, Colorado - and if Steve sends me the link, I'll post it up - and then on Sunday with Dayna Winters in Albany New York. If you want to check it out, you can click here. That's the link for Isis Paranormal Radio so if you want to hear me you can go there.

The next couple of weeks will be taken up with community work - we had a big event over in Ballycastle on the North Antrim coast on Friday night and another one coming up in one of the small villages on Thursday which I'm told will be attended by politicians and all sorts of people. So I'd best be on my best behaviour as I'm sharing the stage with some of them. But hopefully it'll go well.

O.K. back to Creepy Places. More soon

No comments:

Post a Comment