Sunday, April 1, 2012

Easter Wishes!

Well, American Vampires is almost complete. I have just finished the last section and have it off to Career. This only leaves me a Conclusion to do - which I'm hoping to have finished before Easter - and that finishes off the work.

If you look on my previous blog you'll see the cover which I've seen and approved. I think it looks very dramatic and eye-catching. So what next? Well I've sent Career a couple of ideas including a full proposal but nothing agreed as yet. I'm up to my eyes in developing a tourist route here in Northern Ireland as part of the International Appalachian Trail so that'll keep me busy for the next week. And I've a couple more proposals out there so watch this space. However, as Mary my wife and the children are off school for the Easter Holidays I'm going to take a few days off. I have a heap of reading to do - and I have been asked to do a couple of comic strips.

At the moment I'm working on a project with young people using comics as a reading tool and getting them to design their own, so I'm doing a bit on that. Enough to keep me going but there'll be new books out - to all those that asked, don't panic. I'm not done with writing yet.

But be sure to have good Easter. Make sure you've plenty of Easter eggs. I'm off tomorrow to buy my wife one - we've been together for thirty years and I've never missed buying her an egg at Easter yet! See you later in the month but in the meantime Happy Easter.

No comments:

Post a Comment